About the Love Courage Hope Foundation
The Love Courage Hope (LCH) Foundation is an independent not-for-profit charity supporting individuals and families during their cancer journey. LCH was established in 2011 by a passionate group of friends whose lives were touched by the loss of a loved one to cancer.
From December 2014, LCH will be directing funds towards actively supporting carers in the local community.
To provide personalised, practical support to carers, working alongside existing support networks to help carers continue their vital and often arduous work.
What we have achieved so far
Since forming in 2011, LCH has raised over $100, 000 through sponsorship, donations and a variety of community fundraising events, including our Gala Cocktail Night.
So far, our fund raising efforts have helped support vital research into the prevention of cancer and into a carer support program through the Olivia Newton-John Wellness Centre at the Austin Hospital.
LCH has raised funds through a variety of events including:
- November 2011 – Coloured Ribbon Day (Sacré Coeur Glen Iris)
- February 2012 – Inaugural Deniliquin Morning Tea, Inaugural Gala Cocktail Night
- March 2012 – Hawthorn Relay for Life, Tennis Days at Sacré Coeur Glen Iris and St Kevin’s College Toorak
- May 2013 – Gala Cocktail Night at Leonda
- August 2013 – LCH Golf Day (Commonwealth Golf Club)
- November 2013 – Coloured Ribbon Day (Sacré Coeur Glen Iris)
- Merchandise – beautifully crafted sterling silver jewellery signifying hope and inspiration
More events are planned in 2015 which will enable us to continue to fulfil our vision.